This was an awesome day; we did a lot of stuff today. Want
to hear?! Since it was a Sunday I did not do any homework today because in school
I wouldn’t have any. I was glad I didn’t need to do homework so I could play
more in the pool. I ate breakfast and I felt
ready for volleyball, which I was playing today. Instead of playing volleyball right
away I got my goggles and went to the pool. I saw my friend from last year and
we played catch. I felt happy to see my friend again.

After I was done with the pool I got ready for volleyball. I
was half determined and half scared; I hope I would do well in volleyball. After
that we won two games to nothing in best out of three. I felt victorious. I washed
myself off in the Gulf of Mexico. Then I went back to the pool and started
swimming. I was thinking that I could ride my skid board in the gulf after the
next three games. In the next few games the ball went into the area were there
was sharp stuff so we had to wipe them off. It was won game to zero, if we won
this game we would be done and I would be able to skid board for as long as I wanted.it
was match point so if we got one more point we won. My dad served then one of
the other people from the other team hit it but it was too short so another
tried to hit it but It hit the net! We won the best out of three, two times so
we won!!!
After volleyball I went skid boarding. It was cool to be on
it again after a year. I saw a lot of crabs in their shells’. I also saw live
sand dollars. The second day in our trip was awesome so I bet the rest of it is
going to be the same.
No comments:
Post a Comment