Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Kiaking


Today, schoolwork wasn’t too bad, I had less homework but the rest was a BLAST! After I did my homework, I ran outside to catch at least the second game of volleyball. I can’t wait till’ I just have to study. If you are wondering what it means about the” It’ll be easier and easier every day” it is so it will be better each day. Ok back to the volleyball game. My friend, Alex showed up before the game started. He was on the other team. The first game we won. The second they won and the third, we won so we had to win two more games to win for the day. After that I had a quick drink then started the game we lost the first game, won the second and now here’s the third. It was 18-16, their ball so we were losing by two. My back and stomach were soooooo hot. I felt like I was going to melt like a popcicle. It was 21-24, Game point. Then we lostL.
 I didn’t even want to go in the sun one more time that minuet so I ran to the pool then… PLOP I jumped into the pool and it was just the right temperature. Not too hot, not too cold. My friend (Reid (another friend of mines that lives close to me)) and I played in the pool until lunch.

After lunch I played a little more in the pool then went kayaking in the gulf with my dad. Kayaking is like a canoe but two people are in it. That was very quick because we went to the farthest buoy and back. After that me and Reid went back to his room and we started drawing. When my dad, sister and mom came back we went to busters for dinner. I was really angry that it took 30-40 minutes to get my meal.

Well, I think I should finish my homework before I get sleepy and go to bed.    


By the way, i went shopping :)                                                                  












                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         



No comments:

Post a Comment