I played my new song for you too!!!
Wednesday, October 5, 2011
Brain freeze
First of all, remember to vote on if you like math, science, social studies or writing and reading. Also remember to feed my fish and practice for mad minutes!

This morning was the last social studies diary entry so I was
REALLY happy. My mother and sister are leaving on Thursday at 9:00 (8:00 in Illinois
time) so I am going to get the key to the room for 1 and a half day(s). After I
did all my homework I went down to play volleyball. We won the first game, lost
the second. I needed to dive for the ball a lot and get dirty for the last one
and then we won. I was glad to win. I think we forgot to play two or one more
because there were no more games after that so I went into the pool. My friend,
Alex went in with me and asked me if he could have lunch with me so I asked my
dad and he asked his and they both said yes. When we were done he showed me a
game website and then we got bored and went down to the shuffleboard game and
played until we were both really hot so I went in the pool and kind of lost
him. He came back to the pool and said he needed to do his homework so I stayed
in the pool until my dad came and said we were going to dinner in about ten
minutes so I got in my clothes and then we walked to the restaurant.
The grilled cheese there was great! It was so cheesy which I
liked a lot. My friend, Reid showed me a game, which I played a few minutes ago
when I was there too. After we ate we went to some stores and I bought some key
chains. One is a solar powered light. Another is something that reads: FT.
Myers Beach on one side and lucky penny on the other, it has a penny on the
middle too. When I was walking home we came up to an ice cream shop. I got a
vanilla Sunday with chocolate syrup and chocolate sprinkles. It was SO good. I finished it with a cold brain
freeze.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment