Hello, my mom and sister are on a plane going to Chicago right now. they have the computer so I am limited to fifteen minutes on the clubhouse computer. Today we dropped my mom and sister off at the airport; My dad and I rented a jet ski for an hour; he drove for 20 minutes and I drove for the other forty; We got it up to 54 M.P.H.; We made circles at full throttle creating a small whorlpools; At one point we almost got throne off on one of our radical turns:) ; We are going into the pool to dive for objects and then we are going to play more volleyball. There is a wedding planed on the beach and it is set up only 20 Ft. from our volleyball court. hopfully the bride and/ or the groom don't get hit in the head with the ball from a wild hit :).
I will post more and have photos when I don't have a time limit.
No comments:
Post a Comment